What was your high point from this past week? What was the hardest part of this past week for you?
Read Exodus 2:1-3:10.
· How did this sermon/text deepen your faith? How did it challenge you? Explain.
· What resonated with you the most from this sermon/text? Explain.
· Which day from the daily work resonated with you most? Why? Which day challenged you most? Why?
· A.W. Tozer once said, “The most important thing about a man is what comes to his mind when he thinks about God.” What thoughts come to your mind when you think about God?
· What are the first five words you associate with God? Are they accurate with who God reveals himself to be?
· What people or experiences have had the biggest impact on your understanding of God?
· What does Exodus 2:1-3:10 reveal to you about who God is? In what ways have you experienced these realities about God personally?
· Do you sense that your understanding of God is in alignment with the Biblical revelation of God’s character? Why or why not?
How does this passage, sermon, or daily work challenge you to live differently?
· What do you sense God doing in you that you need to respond to?
· What do you sense God doing around you that you think he is inviting you into?
· What do you sense God doing through you that you need courage for?
Accountability: At this time, the group may want to split into smaller, gendered groups.
· Who are you in God’s eyes? Who are you in the eyes of this group?
· What has your time in God’s Word and prayer been like this week?
· What have you learned from Jesus this week?
· Have you consistently reflected the love of Christ to those in your life this week?
· Where have you wrestled with temptation this week?
· What strongholds have you wrestled with this week?
· Have you been 100% honest?
Prayer: Spend time as a group in prayer for anything that may have surfaced from the discussion/accountability time that you personally feel like needs to be brought before the Lord.